Putin says liberalism 'eating itself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to agree with Putin. He seems to understand what's going on and what to do about it. Anyway it's russia's problems he
is dealing with and it's his call.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Putin also charged that the influx of migrants to Europe has infringed on people's rights. "People live in their own country, according to their own traditions, why should it happen to them?" Putin said."
I agree 1000%
One of our best friends is German and goes to the motherland every couple of years to visit family. The influx of migrants is terrible she said. Busses have signs that request Germans relinquish their seats to migrants for courtesy and the county's They live in are building free apartments for them to live in that are paid for by the people that pay taxes.
How fair is that?

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup I have a good friend from Germany she is from Frankfurt. I read a year or so back Frankfurt is the first town where there are more immigrants that native born Germans. Basically their country is lost just like France was and it can never be recovered. We are headed that way if we don't stop the anchor babies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom