Quality AR Parts List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you might as well ask who has the prettiest wife. $#!+-storm thou hast been started! :D

The most important parts are the BCG and the barrel.

I personally like Noveske, BCM, Sabre Defence, Daniel Defense, VLTOR, etc.

+1 on this, I wouldn't even look to other companies in building an AR, unless i wanted a 50 beawolf!

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you might as well ask who has the prettiest wife. $#!+-storm thou hast been started! :D

The most important parts are the BCG and the barrel.

I personally like Noveske, BCM, Sabre Defence, Daniel Defense, VLTOR, etc.

+2. I have a Noveske lower, BCM upper, BCM BCG, and upper end BCM barrel. You need quality parts and can't go wrong with any of these that are listed.

D

DevilDoc29

Well, I guess it is a disease. I went back to the gun show and bought a stripped Spikes Tactical Lower, a Spikes Tactical lower parts kit, Ergo Ambidextrous pistol grip, Ergo 8 position butt stock, a UTG 3-12-44 and I went with the Bushmaster 20" Predator complete upper. This should be a hell of a varmit gun. I figured if I was going to build one I should build the one I want. I was hoping someone would have an instruction sheet on how to install the lower parts kit. I'm sure I could figure it out but with all the combined knowledge here that someone would some instructions available. If possible please pm them to me. Thanks alot, I sure hope since its not a Colt product it doesn't melt into a puddle before I get that first shot off! Wish me luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom