Quality AR Parts List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DevilDoc29

Here are pics of the finished rifle. I cant wait until tomorrow.
i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb363_okgunrunner_Predator1001.jpg

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb363_okgunrunner_Predator1003.jpg

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb363_okgunrunner_Predator1002.jpg

O

OkStateMET

I just bought a Spikes stripped lower from sooner state for $120 out the door. Very pleased! Will be building with Spikes lower parts kit and magpul MOE stock kit, Lower Total is $270.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sell the ERGO F93 PRO Stock™ Strike Plate
And the QD adapters.

You sell the metal strike-plate that goes on the tip and the push-button QD connector-adapters that screw into the metal side-pieces of the stock (not the HK-hook style that threads around the tube like a retainer-plate)?

How much? And can you get the stock-pad?

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Bake;

I hope we are talking about the same thing, the Ergo stock has attach points for QD Push Button Swivel.

I also sell the QD Push Button Swivel for either $15 or $16.

Here is the URL, look at the stock, see the QD attach point half way up the stock, they are on both sides.

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?ID=4925

I sell the ERGO F93 PRO Stock™ Strike Plate for $20.

The stock comes with, the stock-pad. I did not order extra stock pads because they all come with them. If you want one I can always order a stock pad kit next time I place an order with them.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Bake;

I hope we are talking about the same thing, the Ergo stock has attach points for QD Push Button Swivel.

I also sell the QD Push Button Swivel for either $15 or $16.

Here is the URL, look at the stock, see the QD attach point half way up the stock, they are on both sides.

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?ID=4925

I sell the ERGO F93 PRO Stock™ Strike Plate for $20.

The stock comes with, the stock-pad. I did not order extra stock pads because they all come with them. If you want one I can always order a stock pad kit next time I place an order with them.

What the crap?!? My old F93 (one of the first one's made) came with no pad, and the QD-attachment plates on the side were like the old Magpuls (i.e. you had to buy extra QD adapters that screwed in with two screws).

Like this:

www.blackweaponsarmory.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image19fde5098d651e5451424a61450037a5.gif

That's pretty awesome that Ergo/Falcon finally started making them all in one piece on each side. I got tired of waiting on them to make some of the goodies for it and sold my old F93 over a year ago.

Is that retainer-plate/attachment point designed for HK Hooks or QD push-buttons? I may have to give these guys another chance...

Latest posts

Top Bottom