Quartermaster Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone own any knives from the company Quartermaster?
On Instagram, I've seen a TON of gun photos with these particular knives like say in the background or along side the pistol or rifle.
I thought they were kinda' nifty so I checked them out for myself and they do seem really cool, just their prices though! :brick:
The main blades from that company that I'm quite interested in is the QSA-1 Boss Hog, which is pretty much a "folding Kukri". Boss Hog.jpg
The other blades from that company is their QSE-3 Sonny Crockett, they call it a "modified American tanto". Sonny Crockett.jpg
The QTR-2 B.A. Baracas, it's a karambit style blade. B.A. Baracas.jpg
The QTR-4 Hannibal, it reminds me of the Benchmade Adamas. Hannibal.jpg
Possibly the QTR-7 Magnum, which is a fixed version of their QTR-4 Hannibal. just like how there's a folding and a fixed blade version of the Benchmade Adamas.
Also possibly (if it wasn't sold out) their QTR-10 General Lee.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the QTR-7 Magnum. Magnum.jpg
Here's the QTR-10 General Lee. General Lee.jpg
I just don't understand how the lock works on the QTR-10 General Lee.
The way they explain it on their website is that it's how much force you put on the grip/handle of the blade that keeps it locked.
If anyone owns a Quartermaster blade, let me know how good they are.
They seem good from what I can tell (Also because of their prices on their blades. like $180+).

Latest posts

Top Bottom