Question about Full Auto / 3 Round Burst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm DONE arguing with his ass he's one of those types that does a 10 min google search and thinks he knows everything. He thinks he can take his AR (primary weapons system) to red jacket and they will build him a full auto for 3K or less.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm DONE arguing with his ass he's one of those types that does a 10 min google search and thinks he knows everything. He thinks he can take his AR (primary weapons system) to red jacket and they will build him a full auto for 3K or less.
i767.photobucket.com_albums_xx316_hard_r_10479665.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure sounds like you are trolling for info on how to convert an AR15 to Full Auto. Like the others said. Unless you (insert any name here) have the license and or the proper PRIOR approved paperwork don't even attempt it. Im sure as heck not going to be the one to tell the whole world how to do something illegal on our site and I really hope no one else does. Winning a pissing match with a buddy is not worth the more then likely possibility that one of the other billion plus others on the internet would/could use the info on our site Illegally.

just my 2c

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of the other billion plus others on the internet would/could use the info on our site Illegally.

just my 2c

In regards to information (which is not illegal): Because SOME people might use it illegally, NOBODY should be allowed to possess it?

Sounds like other arguments I have heard....

Last edited:

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure sounds like you are trolling for info on how to convert an AR15 to Full Auto. Like the others said. Unless you (insert any name here) have the license and or the proper PRIOR approved paperwork don't even attempt it. Im sure as heck not going to be the one to tell the whole world how to do something illegal on our site and I really hope no one else does. Winning a pissing match with a buddy is not worth the more then likely possibility that one of the other billion plus others on the internet would/could use the info on our site Illegally.

just my 2c

not trolling for info on how to convert a stand AR-15 to full auto. I'm sure there are many videos and tutorials with step by step how to guides online. I was just looking for info to help shut him up.

i132.photobucket.com_albums_q26_negativeinfluence2004_photo_1.png

^^^ here is our conversation via my iphone screen capture. As you can see there was indeed a conversation about him making his rifle full auto by just buying a new trigger. I kept trying to explain to him that it wasn't that simple and that doing it the legal way would cost an unrealistic amount of money. You can keep the change (your .02) the question was already answered in enough detail for me to educate him.

i132.photobucket.com_albums_q26_negativeinfluence2004_photo_2.png

Last edited:

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all those that provided useful info to help me explain to him it's not a matter of just simply installing a new trigger. We both received some great info / education about full auto firearms.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your friend sounds like one of those guys with little man syndrome or I took a bath in his wife's douche syndrome.

What I am saying is there is no use arguing with him its just not worth it.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And he cant buy a transferable mp5 for $3k either! After seeing the texts I have to agree he is a moron. I first thought he was just saying he could build a full auto easily and cheaply, which he could, but not legally. It it not the parts that prevents these from getting made, it is the fact that you cant do it legally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom