Question for the IPSC shooters.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

des63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis,
I'll let you try out my Uncle Mikes mag holders next month if you want. You get a double mag pouch for about $20. Hit Jim up about what he uses. I cant remember what they are but they are individual ones, maybe Safari land.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iuse fobus double mag plastic pouches for my 1911, 20 bucks each. but remember most of these guys are not shooting our devtionso check the rules. also we need more mags than they do, 2 rounds dont seem like much deference but after 3 or 4 mags it adds up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis,
I'll let you try out my Uncle Mikes mag holders next month if you want. You get a double mag pouch for about $20. Hit Jim up about what he uses. I cant remember what they are but they are individual ones, maybe Safari land.

Thanks! I'll take you up on that.:D

I'm also going to check out the CR speeds. I like quality equipment, and it sounds like they may be quality with all the recomendations.
Thanks for all the info. I'm always up for more if you have it:D

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found this guy off 1911.com, he makes mag holders for any type of guy. I have him make mag holders for my M and P and also 2 for my 1911. He is a great guy and fast. The best part he is reasonable.

I highly recommend him Email him and he will fix you up

mitchell pearce [[email protected]]

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.... does anyone use their CC holster when they do IPSC? I have a IWB Crossbreed Supertuck. Will I look like an idiot taking this to a match? Saturday was to be my first one, so I'm still quite clueless.

I have an M&P 9mm, so I'm looking at these belts and mag pouches. Do I need an OWB holster as well?

thanks
B

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.... does anyone use their CC holster when they do IPSC? I have a IWB Crossbreed Supertuck. Will I look like an idiot taking this to a match? Saturday was to be my first one, so I'm still quite clueless.

I have an M&P 9mm, so I'm looking at these belts and mag pouches. Do I need an OWB holster as well?

thanks
B

Your crossbreed would be legal. The only rules are that it has to be attached to your belt , gun has to be within 2" of the belt, and the holster has to completely restrict access to the trigger.

A kydex belt holster would probably be a little faster and a LOT more comfortable for a long day on the range.

Bummer about the match saturday. Come shoot with us next month. I'm sure somebody can loan you a regular belt holster if you don't have one, although your IWB would be fine too if you're more comfortable with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom