Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that was funny. I mean, he did so well with McVeigh. I'd have gone for old man Kardashian but he can RIP in peace.

He did exactly what McVeigh wanted ... he got his story out. There was never any question of his guilt, only when his execution was gonna happen. An execution, I might add, that McVeigh wanted and some might say welcomed because he saw himself as a martyr in some sick, twisted version of a cause for this country.

If he had a case he would sue. Instead he's bilking the kiddos parents. Easy money.

That's not how this works. The parents of those kids are not the deep pockets here. Neither is the frat. The university is where the money is and I don't think Jones will wind up suing to extract his pound of flesh from this bastion of higher learning ...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He did exactly what McVeigh wanted ... he got his story out. There was never any question of his guilt, only when his execution was gonna happen. An execution, I might add, that McVeigh wanted and some might say welcomed because he saw himself as a martyr in some sick, twisted version of a cause for this country.

You're right, and I was kidding mostly. It'd still be wanting the dead Kardashian though. Dude was genius.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
What I'd like to see here is for the public as private individuals and businesses to exercise their right to refuse service on an individual basis and give the chant maestros and the rest of the greek society narcissists some well deserved poetic justice instead of getting the Big.Gov to punish them for nothing more than exercising their Constitutional right. Sorta like how people exercise their own Constitutional rights to muster Patriot Guard Riders to counter the Westboro Baptist Bigots funeral protests or the businesses exercising their right not to serve those narcissistic sociopaths when they are in town.

Thankfully, douchebags are not a protected class and hurting someone's feelings with mean words is not a crime in this country, .... yet. The clash of ideas is the true sound of liberty, I say let freedom ring.

All I am saying is a taste of their own medicine from an organized public boycott/shaming campaign(especially if this fraternity tries to sue to get back on campus) might just be what the doctor ordered to really change these narcissists' poison perspective from one of an undeserved over-inflated sense of self worth and superiority to come to understand:

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I got from the interveiw was that he was just trying to help them get their due process rights. Ya, whatever. He ran and lost against Boren when they ran for the Senate Borens last time running, then Boren quit to go run OU. He's going to want to make a stink out of all of this I think. Interview also said that some of the students had gotten death threats and some have even been assaulted physically. Waaa.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
SAE, a proud fraternal order graduating sophisticated southern "gentlemen" since antebellum in a legacy of brutality, rape and racism in an inbred, institutionalized cesspool of narcissism:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/movies/2015/03/12/hunting/pETZ6IR8yyUYC44mryqr4M/story.html

Where is this wave of sexual violence coming from? “The Hunting Ground” takes pains early on to stress that a sliver of campus men are responsible. Actually, the statistic cited is that 8 percent of men in college are responsible for 90 percent of all assaults. Dick interviews one repeat predator, his face blurred out, as he describes how easy it is to be a serial rapist given the prevalence of alcohol and new students. “The number of victims is endless,” he says.

The documentary goes after the frat mentality of booze and entitlement - an easy target when you’ve got a national organization like SAE (“Sexual Assault Expected,” as it’s known on virtually every campus) and footage of idiot bros chanting “No means yes, yes means anal.”

[video]https://youtu.be/GBNHGi36nlM[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/LW5vsmZCR1o[/video]

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News 9 reported this morning that members of other fraternities and sororities have been threatened over this event.

So, we have some possibly intoxicated morons hollering a patently offensive chant in a closed environment, but not actually threatening anyone, and some people think it's OK to actually threaten people who weren't even involved? WTF is wrong with people?

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I got from the interveiw was that he was just trying to help them get their due process rights. Ya, whatever. He ran and lost against Boren when they ran for the Senate Borens last time running, then Boren quit to go run OU. He's going to want to make a stink out of all of this I think. Interview also said that some of the students had gotten death threats and some have even been assaulted physically. Waaa.

You think they shouldn't be afforded due process?

You think death threats and assault is appropriate?

I dang sure don't agree with what these kids said. Yes I said kids. My daughter is on campus daily and they have been informed to not wear any Greek letters. A girl got pushed and spit on, property is being destroyed that is owned by people not even remotely related to the incident if they have their letters on them.
So yeah, waa....

Latest posts

Top Bottom