Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think golf balls are slightly larger. This was made from a pump shaft and the bearing ball came from the same model of pump. The wood is from the pallets that the pumps ship on.
We built a golf ball shooter cannon years ago among three of us. The guy storing it got divorced and moved away during the night. We never saw it again.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to weld and build things from buildings to single and double axle trailers. No pics as both both are at the farm and I’m not.
I’ve modified some things for reloading to increase the speed since I shoot high volume.
One is the case trimmer. Converted it from manual to pneumatic assist so I can load a round in one handed and then use the other hand to bring the power head into the case mouth.
Next mod is to operate the power head with another power switch and pneumatic cylinder so every action will be by foot switches freeing up both hands to add and remove brass.

970a707835cbc1608cbc0532baeb5b73.jpg

0096e4233ee6c2dc52313b6b272b95f4.jpg

79f3dfd077c9a0fad5fe9b0a9cbf6ca4.jpg
Man I'd bet $$ I'd enjoy you as a neighbor.. Dad and I had a special purpose machine shop prior to his passing moons ago.. Hats off to you, well done..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I'd bet $$ I'd enjoy you as a neighbor.. Dad and I had a special purpose machine shop prior to his passing moons ago.. Hats off to you, well done..
I've basically got a machine shop in my building. Everything from hydraulic pipe benders to lathes, mill, press, welders, plasma machines, drill presses, and so on. It's fun to tinker.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've basically got a machine shop in my building. Everything from hydraulic pipe benders to lathes, mill, press, welders, plasma machines, drill presses, and so on. It's fun to tinker.

You do have a machine shop, I'll guess and say all manual for a craftsman and not cnc for simple button pushing..

Absster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Built me a lil slotted table for my jewelers saw to clamp or bolt to my work bench.

What do you make? I took a 3D art class back in high school. We’d use jewelers saws to cut out various types of metal to make jewelry. Never finished my last project nearly 20 years ago because of the tornado. I’ve always held onto it though with the intention of one day finishing.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you make? I took a 3D art class back in high school. We’d use jewelers saws to cut out various types of metal to make jewelry. Never finished my last project nearly 20 years ago because of the tornado. I’ve always held onto it though with the intention of one day finishing.
I'm gonna start building bits, spurs and buckles. Maybe a few knives. The jewelers saw will be for cutting silver, brass and copper etc. for fancying things up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom