Range bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use one of these 3 day backpacks
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51k6Wi6CduL._SS400_.jpg

I like using a backpack because of its mobility and better weight distribution. Its plenty big enough for a few handguns, decent amount of ammo/mags and some basic tools. Plenty of options with the molle too, if I wanted. It even has a place for a hydration pouch, which is nice when its hot. Got mine on sale for about $40.

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have 2. One is set up for pistols and the other one revolvers. The pistol bag is by Assault Systems which is now Shooting Systems and is over 30 years old. The revolver bag is by Eagle and is about 25. They are both made out of ballistic nylon and still look great. I think they were $60 - $70 each back then.
Mark.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently have three bags: a smaller two pistol bag that holds my magazines and has room for a bore snake and an UpLULA, a small armorer's kit bag with tools and cleaning supplies, and a Glock backpack for putting it all in when I need to carry along a bunch of ammo too.

I'm planning to upgrade to one of those 3 day packs soon though because the backpack isn't big enough.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use one of these 3 day backpacks
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51k6Wi6CduL._SS400_.jpg

I like using a backpack because of its mobility and better weight distribution. Its plenty big enough for a few handguns, decent amount of ammo/mags and some basic tools. Plenty of options with the molle too, if I wanted. It even has a place for a hydration pouch, which is nice when its hot. Got mine on sale for about $40.

Do you have a link to that pack?

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been using the old Hoppe's olive color bag from Wal-Mart, with 2 sleeves for pistols and then misc. gear in the middle. Could definitely use something a bit bigger though