1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Range Day with my first Suppressor

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Engineman1960, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Engineman1960

Engineman1960 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I cleaned the suppressor after shooting but didn’t clean the P22; rounds seemed to pull to the right; I used the American Eagle Suppressed, I found my stash of Remington Sub Sonics for the last time .22lr was scarce. Used some of the Geco Semi-Auto, seemed to crack a little louder -- I had some CCI Quiet, very, very quiet, but would not cycle -- Excellent afternoon to shoot !!!!

2. Profreedomokie

Profreedomokie Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The P-22's are an odd gun. Some ran real good and others were very ammo picky. I had five of them for rentals in my SDA class. Later I got a deal from Cold Hand Firearms and bought five YHM Woodman Maxim style suppressors to use on the P-22's. They ran better with the suppressors on them. I had downloaded and printed the P-22 Bible off the web and used it to rebuild all of them. They were slowly sold off because demand for the class has dropped to about zero. I kept one that I had a laser on for night critters.