Range in process

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_5924.JPG

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So earlier this year I picked up a tractor, I mowed grass, worked on the driveway, What now the braincells said.. Ah Ha Lets build a range..
The farthest berm walks out to 100 yards where I have a table set up, but when $$ permits I'll build a bench area roughly 50 yards back.. So with luck I'll have scattered berms from 150 on in.. The plan is to set it up where its a walk / run thru course so I can play Rambo.. If I was to set up a berm North of the future bench and shoot from the front of the property I suspect I could shoot to roughly 300 yds.. If I wasn't remodeling our home I'd be farther along, But I gotta keep the better half happy or you know what.. Any how I'll do my best to update this as things progress.. PS If all that property behind us were ours, your talking some serious yardage..

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So earlier this year I picked up a tractor, I mowed grass, worked on the driveway, What now the braincells said.. Ah Ha Lets build a range..
I didn't do any measuring, just went to work using the area I have to work with.. The farthest berm walks out to 95 yards where I have a table set up, but when $$ permits I'll build a bench area roughly 50 yards back.. So with luck I'll have scattered berms from 150 on in.. The plan is to set it up where its a walk / run thru course so I can play Rambo.. If I was to set up a berm North of the future bench and shoot from the front of the property I suspect I could shoot to roughly 300 yds.. If I wasn't remodeling our home I'd be farther along, But I gotta keep the better half happy or you know what.. Any how I'll do my best to update this as things progress..
Keep mama happy. Do a lot of what she wants to do and a little of what you want to do and soon you're both happy. Her first of course.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First thing I though was if you got all the way back at that far treeline looks like you'd have a good distance shooting back up.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom