Range Safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

...Speaking of the E&S, isn't it just about time that we had another one? I enjoyed playing host.

...And those of us who came to the ENS at your place really enjoyed it to! Hey! I got an idea; how about you shoot me an email with a couple of open dates that we could come up to your place again, and I'll set one up?

Oh, and don't type too fast; maybe keep it to one character per second, just to be safe okay?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...And those of us who came to the ENS at your place really enjoyed it to! Hey! I got an idea; how about you shoot me an email with a couple of open dates that we could come up to your place again, and I'll set one up?

Oh, and don't type too fast; maybe keep it to one character per second, just to be safe okay?
:fullauto:Clever..

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Y'know, that's an interesting idea. Limiting typing speed so people can let their brains regain control before their fingers post something stupid.

Maybe we can take away the keyboard and install a Morse code key; if you can signal in Morse at 30 WPM, you've earned the right to post that quickly.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've told the troll on the Kansas forum that I'll type my respones real slow so he can read my responses. Druryj is getting together with me and we'll set something up.

The last one we had was loads of fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom