1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Range

Discussion in 'Gun Club/Range Talk' started by ODonnell, Nov 3, 2020.

1. aarondhgraham

aarondhgraham Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    So, is anyone going to help this new member locate an outdoor range near Catoosa?

I would help but I don't know the area at all.

BTW ODonnel,,,
    Welcome to the forum.

Aarond

MacFromOK likes this.
  2. Mad Professor

Mad Professor Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I’m not from the area, but I have been to two there several times.

USSA
    United States Shooting Academy is about 20 miles away to the West.

Oil capital is a gun club about 20 mile’s away in Coweta, however it is members only and had a long waiting list the last I remember.

I know Red Castle Club also has an outdoor range, but I’ve never actually been there.

aarondhgraham likes this.
  3. sklfco

sklfco Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I know Red Castle Club also has an outdoor range, but I’ve never actually been there.[/QUOTE]

It is an excellent facility, several improvements this year. Should you find yourself in possession of a few spare bowling pins bring them out, see if you can knock em into the lake.

4. Jcelt

Jcelt Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

The only thing I can add is that the US Shooting academy is a public range that you can purchase a yearly membership. You can also pay each time you shoot. From reading on this forum, the general feeling is that the range has deteriorated some over the years.

As stared above Red Castle and Oil Capital are members only and you would need to get in line. They all have good websites that give a lot of good information. Good luck and welcome to the forum.