Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, is anyone going to help this new member locate an outdoor range near Catoosa?

I would help but I don't know the area at all.

BTW ODonnel,,,
Welcome to the forum.

Aarond

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im kinda new to Catoosa and I'm looking for a good out door rang(e), can someone help?

I’m not from the area, but I have been to two there several times.

USSA
United States Shooting Academy is about 20 miles away to the West.

Oil capital is a gun club about 20 mile’s away in Coweta, however it is members only and had a long waiting list the last I remember.

I know Red Castle Club also has an outdoor range, but I’ve never actually been there.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Red Castle Club also has an outdoor range, but I’ve never actually been there.[/QUOTE]

It is an excellent facility, several improvements this year. Should you find yourself in possession of a few spare bowling pins bring them out, see if you can knock em into the lake.

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not from the area, but I have been to two there several times.

USSA
United States Shooting Academy is about 20 miles away to the West.

Oil capital is a gun club about 20 mile’s away in Coweta, however it is members only and had a long waiting list the last I remember.

I know Red Castle Club also has an outdoor range, but I’ve never actually been there.

The only thing I can add is that the US Shooting academy is a public range that you can purchase a yearly membership. You can also pay each time you shoot. From reading on this forum, the general feeling is that the range has deteriorated some over the years.

As stared above Red Castle and Oil Capital are members only and you would need to get in line. They all have good websites that give a lot of good information. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom