Reality of Surviving SHTF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I don't subscribe to the mass zombie scenario. Just prepare for the usual thieving thugs, power outages, multiple ways of preparing food and water supply. Stock up on enough groceries to have on hand due to bad weather, impassible roads, whatever.

I like the Aladdin lamps because they are bright, no noise, and produce quite a bit of heat for supplement in the winter.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kiosk was fairly surrounded and I am reaching for my item when I get this sharp jab to the ribs.
I look and this 4'11", 88#, octogenarian elbow slams me again and yells, " get the F*** out of my way."

I'm sorry you got poked but imagining that scene cracks me up! That's the kind of crap that happens to me all the time, some days a guy just can't win.

maat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things will never get bad enough that I run to the government nanny for help. I'd rather die defending my home and personal property.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you denying the Holocaust? OK well I concede, maybe they didn't all starve to death but I bet a whole bunch was really weak n hungry.

Just watched a deal on typhus. Apparently most of the folks that died in concentration camps died of typhus, brought on by overcrowding, filth, poor sanitation. Same thing happened in concentration camps created by the British during the Boer War.

(btw - New York City had some really bad bouts with typhus during the 1800s- same living conditions)

Staying away from people and maintaining a reasonable level of sanitation should be a priority.

maat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pasty white old lady who looks DEAD if she doesn't. Honestly, the Indian guy I dated in college used to slap me on the ass I. The middle of the night and say "Kick those covers off, Paleface, I need to go pee and I don't want to step on the dog ..." :disappoin :rotflmao:

Yeah, I called him "Chief" ... we were so racist ... :P

I'm married to a half breed. I tell her often to speak only when spoken to and walk ten paces behind. I throw in the squaw card from time to time. Doesn't mind well, but she's beautiful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom