Reality of Surviving SHTF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehehehe... I've drawn up blueprints for bartertown & have started making lists of supplies needed to store. Can't wait for our lunch meeting :)

On a serious note, Lurker, you do bring up some very valid points. Everyone thinks that we're a civilized society, but that smoke screen is so thin, you can see through it on a daily basis. That illusion will fall so fast it'll be a distant memory before the dust settles.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly I am scared sh*tless of a real SHTF situation. No matter how much you think you are ready and prepped for it, you never really are unless you have been there before.

I cant imagine having to do some of the things that would be necessary with a young child, let alone trying to make sure all the unsavory types dont have their way with us.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just remember, get your mind right. There are millions of refugees world wide, some with kids. You're at least as good as they are. Plus you're an Okie.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drive like hell and shoot anything that doesnt wave back. Oh wait thats when we take road trips to Texass

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom