Reality of Surviving SHTF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured you were a sub that secretly wanted to be a dom.

Ohhhh ... look ... a smart guy ... :rotflmao:

Com'on out to the next Eat and Shoot ...

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?204985-November-Eat-and-Shoot-Lawton-and-OKC-Fat-Boys

Unless, of course, you don't think you'd like to be outshot by a girl. (No worries, sweetie ... you won't be my first ... :) )

As usual ur prolly right. My fat azz wut prolly get stuck in the hatch as we were diving.

Guess it's back to the drag queen idea. :)

:P You don't gotta dress up ... I have a soft spot for big hairy guys ... Odd, huh? Given my current future ex-husband's career ... :rotflmao:

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, my first thought was "jeez I hope subprep is in a good mood". I think I'll just watch n laugh.

well i'm not in a bad mood but my allergies have me in a sneeze induced funk today besides, I already told this dumbass what I thought in another gd thread. I will just leave it alone here he's behaving like a little boy that needs some attention from a mommy figure and not worth my time today.

ps: Bartertown is prob not the best place for you to bring him ;-) or then again maybe it is... maybe. it. is.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
well i'm not in a bad mood but my allergies have me in a sneeze induced funk today besides, I already told this dumbass what I thought in another gd thread. I will just leave it alone here he's behaving like a little boy that needs some attention from a mommy figure and not worth my time today.

ps: Bartertown is prob not the best place for you to bring him ;-) or then again maybe it is... maybe. it. is.

Allergies or Ebola???

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO! I'm thinking he'd be welcome ... You know, I've said it before, there's a "spot" for everybody ... some folks' visit will just be a lot shorter than others ...:P

My feelings are hurt that he didn't accept my invitation to the ENS. I really was sincere. It's a good way to put names with faces. Besides I used to think that Lurker fella was a real dingaling ... lol ... but in person, he's a pretty decent feller ... :wink2:

Still, first time I catch him trying to put on a pair of my pantyhose we're liable to have trouble ... :lookaroun WHAT?!?!?!?!! Do you guys KNOW how expensive good pantyhose is these days??? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom