Really dumb movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Idiocrasy.

However, it seems to be more realistic every passing day.

That was actually so dumb it was hilarious . . . . :)

giphy.gif

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the above mentioned holds a candle to the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Then the sequel, the Return of the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes for cheesy camp movies.
Absolutely cannot be watched sober.
Saw the original Tomato movie when it was on late night TV hosted by Elvira Mistress of the Dark.
Back in those pre internet days nobody watched Elvira's show for the bad horror films. Later heard she was an animal rights activist.

How long ago was this?
Well I seem to remember one guy in the movie or the trailer was shooting the 'attacking' tomatoes with a lever action rifle.
They were cutting the camera back and forth between the guy working the lever and shooting, and the hoard of tomaters rolling closer and closer.
I thought, if that situation was real this guy really needs one of them cool modern rifles: a Mini-14!
That was the ultimate in Doo-Doo Hits The Fan long guns at the time.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The She-Creature was so bad I couldn't finish it. That DVD also had The Day the World Ended as part if a double feature so I kept it.

FWIW, I agree that Eyes Wide Shut was a dud, and the only enjoyable parts of it were seeing so many nude females. Other than that, it was a total turkey

Latest posts

Top Bottom