Reccomend me a Mauser.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great advise. After reading your posts I'll keep an eye out for the swiss m96s'

Swedish M86's. The Swiss made the K31, also an excellent and very accurate milsurp which you can get for a lot less than their craftmanship warrants :)

Maffarazo

Marksman
Reaction score
I saw a m96 mauser for $430 I passed because I felt like I needed more research, but it looked great all the numbers matched was 1914 I think. Should I go back and purchase it? It looked great. And if that's not enough info can you guys tell me how much they run for with the qualities such as . Fair - $*** Excellent - $***. Thanks

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might pay that much for an all-matching (including all the bolt parts, rear sight parts, and cleaning rod) M96 in excellent condition and it had a gorgeous walnut stock. Otherwise I wouldn't pay more than $375 or so, and going down from there depending on which parts did not match or were not in excellent condition. Now if it has a complete diopter rear sight (on top of the receiver bridge, see my pic above), I'd pay that much for a M96 with matching bolt and a nice stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom