Recipe for Beef Jerky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm bringing this back up....I just made some jerky this last weekend, but am looking for a recipe that doesnt taste like all the rest. I've made it a few times now, all with different recipes, but it always seems the same. They all seem based around what 1Shott put...

Anyone have any recommendations?

Yeah!

Screw recipes. What flavors do you like or think would make good jerky? Try 'em. You may be surprised.

For example: I suggested to a lady here at work that she try a dry rub and not do a marinade. She used Tony Chachare spice and thoroughly coated each strip of meat before drying. Did the drying thing and now it's her favorite jerky.

Experiment: Let your creative juices flow.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah!

Screw recipes. What flavors do you like or think would make good jerky? Try 'em. You may be surprised.

For example: I suggested to a lady here at work that she try a dry rub and not do a marinade. She used Tony Chachare spice and thoroughly coated each strip of meat before drying. Did the drying thing and now it's her favorite jerky.

Experiment: Let your creative juices flow.

I think experimenting is gonna be the key. I just may make a few different marinades or rubs for my next batch...

Latest posts

Top Bottom