Recommend a new doctor in TULSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My voice is gone and my chest hurts. I've had the wife call the new PCP that I've never seen and they said it would be June until they could see me.

Ate there any doctors in the Tulsa metro area that you all could point me toward? I'm really not to keen on going to urgent care. Just because my doctor is too busy to see me

Thanks---

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Try my buddy Gary Postelwaite.Great guy,great doctor and he's pro gun and rides a Suzuki Hayabusa LOL.I had to give him up 3 years ago when i changed jobs and he was out of my Ins. network.:mad:
My new pcp is Dr. William Wilkins jr.,he's a good one also.He has fast service,never waited more than 20 minutes to see him.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my doctor, Scott Mays. He's a great guy.

Try my buddy Gary Postelwaite.Great guy,great doctor and he's pro gun and rides a Suzuki Hayabusa LOL.I had to give him up 3 years ago when i changed jobs and he was out of my Ins. network.:mad:
My new pcp is Dr. William Wilkins jr.,he's a good one also.He has fast service,never waited more than 20 minutes to see him.

I went to college with his son. Thought that name sounded familiar.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Try my buddy Gary Postelwaite.Great guy,great doctor and he's pro gun and rides a Suzuki Hayabusa
I used to go to Postelwaite and yes I liked him _but_ he was always an hour late from my appointment time and then could be easily be distracted by motorcycle talk or any other topic he was interested in.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to go to Postelwaite and yes I liked him _but_ he was always an hour late from my appointment time and then could be easily be distracted by motorcycle talk or any other topic he was interested in.

Yes he likes to talk about bikes and guns but he always listened to me and was 100% correct on his diagnosis and treatment of me.Most doctors with large practices are going to be late seeing you.That means they are listening to their patients as opposed to rushing through a visit.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr David Moon. You do have some wait time, but he and his PA have me feeling better than I have in a long time.

He has a practice in Vegas also, and spends Mon-Wed out there, and is in Tulsa Thurs-Sat. His PA is there Mon-Fri to cover when he is not there.

He is over around the 21st and Garnett area, back behind Ron's Hamburgers, by the old Skating Rink. 918-437-6830

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Corey Schoenewe. 101st and Sheridan.

Great guy, always makes same day appointments, spends time listening to you.

I've never had a better doctor.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom