Red Rock Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping we might get some more replies/input over the weekend to help make a decision. BTW - May 25 & 26 is Memorial Day weekend if that makes a difference for some. Two or three things I might just mention ... full auto is OK, but no shotguns and no holster draw (insurance). If you've got other questions, you might read their range rules and release, which everyone will have to sign. OR, I will try to get you an answer if you have a question that is not addressed there.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I sad earlier, the better half and I are open to pretty much any of the dates suggested. I'll contact Kim in the interim and let her know about it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Enid is racing on June 1st. This is working out good. I can see mom and dad, get some dirt racing in, get some shooting done AND eat WeeToo. Dang, doesn’t get much better than that!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it seems June 2nd is the consensus. Sorry @Dumpstick ! Looked forward to seeing you there. I will let Kristin know tomorrow to put us down for that date.

Now, what time do we want to start? I'm only twelve miles away, so anytime works for me, but some of you folks are travelling quite a distance! How early you want to crank it up?!?!?!

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enid is racing on June 1st. This is working out good. I can see mom and dad, get some dirt racing in, get some shooting done AND eat WeeToo. Dang, doesn’t get much better than that!
I haven’t seen a race at Enid in years this might be a double header if I can make it

Latest posts

Top Bottom