Red Rock Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
And for those wondering, years ago a waitress at the Wee Too was filling my coffee cup and I asked her how the restaurant go its name. She said the owner went to the sign company and asked about a sign for his business that was going to be opening soon. He said he didn't want to spend much on a sign, and the only thing that fit the budget was a used one. Apparently there was a used Wee Too sign in the back lot for sale, and there it still stands to this day lol.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And for those wondering, years ago a waitress at the Wee Too was filling my coffee cup and I asked her how the restaurant go its name. She said the owner went to the sign company and asked about a sign for his business that was going to be opening soon. He said he didn't want to spend much on a sign, and the only thing that fit the budget was a used one. Apparently there was a used Wee Too sign in the back lot for sale, and there it still stands to this day lol.

I'd never heard that. Sweet!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to email Kim on a hearing aid a moment ago, and invited her and her family; also count my better half and myself as being 'in'.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, we need a good turn out; I hope a whole bunch of folks can come to this one. Anyone from the Mustang/Yukon area that needs a ride is welcome to ride up with me.
Maybe we oughta get a head count?

"One"

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far, I show tentative commitments from ten. If Kim and her family come, that's thirteen. But, if you want to do it one at a time ...

"Four"

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far, I show tentative commitments from ten. If Kim and her family come, that's thirteen. But, if you want to do it one at a time ...

"Four"

Naw, I’m not trying to run your show man, however we figure out the count is good with me. I just hope we get a good turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom