Red Rock Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Naw, I’m not trying to run your show man, however we figure out the count is good with me. I just hope we get a good turnout.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. No problem! It's actually a pretty good idea. I followed suit, thinking maybe some more folks would jump in and do the same. It is still five weeks away! I'm sure the list of attendees will change some between now and then ... hopefully grow considerably.

gunmommaok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have you guys down for June 2nd and we are giving everyone with OSA a special group rate. You will have access to our classroom which has tables and chairs in it and TV with HDMI hookups if you want to do anything special. We will also have coffee and all the paper products provided for you. We live right next door to the store/range so we are happy to open up extra early for you guys so you can have the range to yourself. If you wanted to have lunch catered Jumbo Foods is always a good choice too. We can always pick it up for you if you would want. We really look forward to having everyone out here. Let me know if there's anything in particular you guys need. We have water and pop for purchase here at the store too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was actually going to suggest Jumbos. Not a bad lunch and really good on steak night.
Any idea what jumbos charges per person?

Last edited:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have you guys down for June 2nd and we are giving everyone with OSA a special group rate. You will have access to our classroom which has tables and chairs in it and TV with HDMI hookups if you want to do anything special. We will also have coffee and all the paper products provided for you. We live right next door to the store/range so we are happy to open up extra early for you guys so you can have the range to yourself. If you wanted to have lunch catered Jumbo Foods is always a good choice too. We can always pick it up for you if you would want. We really look forward to having everyone out here. Let me know if there's anything in particular you guys need. We have water and pop for purchase here at the store too.

Now that, folks, is service. Putting in the extra effort to provide for the customer.

I'm regretting even more that I cannot make it to this function, but Sunday is just not good for me.

I certainly hope this business makes good.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that, folks, is service. Putting in the extra effort to provide for the customer.

I'm regretting even more that I cannot make it to this function, but Sunday is just not good for me.

I certainly hope this business makes good.

Well, nothing says we won't do this again sometime! And. we'll try to make it a Saturday so it might work better for you and some other folks.

@dlbleak - I'll check on Jumbo.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked with Jumbo this afternoon. I didn't even ask for details on their traditional meat and cheese trays, 'cause I figured this crew would probably want something more 'substantial.' I can certainly call 'em back and check on those if that's something we might want. If we want a more traditional meal, the list of available entrees is substantial ... pretty much, you want it, they'll make it. I mean, lasagna, spaghetti, zitti, fried chicken, grilled chicken, all kinds of smoked meats ... I finally told her that if we decided to pursue this, I would come by and get her list! It was absurd the number of options! It's priced per person, so we would need a pretty close count of how many we're gonna' have. ANYWAY, we can get one meat, two sides, salad and a roll for $10.99 per person. If we want dessert, add a dollar per person. If we want two meats, it's $14.99 a head, + $1.00 for dessert. Let me know if this is something the group would be interested in. There's always WeeToo and just order from their menu. Or, if anybody has another idea ... Makes no difference to me!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked with Jumbo this afternoon. I didn't even ask for details on their traditional meat and cheese trays, 'cause I figured this crew would probably want something more 'substantial.' I can certainly call 'em back and check on those if that's something we might want. If we want a more traditional meal, the list of available entrees is substantial ... prett:clap3:y much, you want it, they'll make it. I mean, lasagna, spaghetti, zitti, fried chicken, grilled chicken, all kinds of smoked meats ... I finally told her that if we decided to pursue this, I would come by and get her list! It was absurd the number of options! It's priced per person, so we would need a pretty close count of how many we're gonna' have. ANYWAY, we can get one meat, two sides, salad and a roll for $10.99 per person. If we want dessert, add a dollar per person. If we want two meats, it's $14.99 a head, + $1.00 for dessert. Let me know if this is something the group would be interested in. There's always WeeToo and just order from their menu. Or, if anybody has another idea ... Makes no difference to me!
Just wanted to say thank you Don for all you've been doing to get this set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom