Remington 20 gauge mag extension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@dlbleak What Mossberg are you replacing?
Rocky, I’m thinking about getting rid of of a Persauder. Looks kinda like this but it has the dull wood and the parkerized metal. Finish is not the best. I got it from @carready so it may have ridden in his patrol car.
7D2B45F0-58F5-4800-BCDC-D704F4A1D3B5.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rocky, I’m thinking about getting rid of of a Persauder. Looks kinda like this but it has the dull wood and the parkerized metal. Finish is not the best. I got it from @carready so it may have ridden in his patrol car.
View attachment 184231
I think the Vang would be a solid choice for your 11-87. What they put up on their site doesn't seem to last long and I've read good reviews on their stuff.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, it does now. That's weird. Oh well, I guess you will just have to type in your own search. Like I say, I clicked the link after I posted it to make sure I did it right and it worked fine. Sorry
It worked for me the other day too. I was just going to go back and look at they extensions. Link had flipped. I’ll just search for Vang on the web.

Latest posts

Top Bottom