Remington 770 - .243 at WalMart - Lowest price I've ever seen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Lowest price I've ever seen - best of luck if you can find one. Check Brickseek.com for your area.

wm 243.jpg

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They are not there. It doesn't matter if they are advertised at $1.00 if they are not in stock.
They generally are there. They just got stuck back for somebody and the people in charge of getting them won't. Ran into this at the one in Choctaw. The system even showed the rifles I went to buy in stock but the girl in charge of sporting goods couldn't find them. The manager went back and came back with her and said they both couldn't find them, then walked off talking together. Asked an associate I know that was working to go look and he said they were there in the lockup. Asked the next day and they were gone. But somehow like items showed up on armslist the next day in this area for full retail.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
They generally are there. They just got stuck back for somebody and the people in charge of getting them won't. Ran into this at the one in Choctaw. The system even showed the rifles I went to buy in stock but the girl in charge of sporting goods couldn't find them. The manager went back and came back with her and said they both couldn't find them, then walked off talking together. Asked an associate I know that was working to go look and he said they were there in the lockup. Asked the next day and they were gone. But somehow like items showed up on armslist the next day in this area for full retail.

Same thing happened when I worked at academy. But there we (they) would put guns or optics on clearance in a special cage for "returns". If it was in the return cage we had to inventory it every night, but could not sell it to customers. Then when payday came around they would get their buddies on the gun bar to get it out for them. And yeah alot of it went to Armslist.

I know personally of two red jacket firearms AR15s that left my store for less than 200$, and three 2 vets arms piston(?) side charge ARs that left for around $325. They were in inventory in the returns cage (that never get returned) when the companies went belly up. The red jackets were we there because specks of rust on the barrel, and the 2VA had loose free float hand guards that needed tightening, but the manager did not allow us to do such work.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Purcell had the .243's and the 30-06's marked at $54. One man bought all 6 of the 30-06's there today.

My buddy Austin went there today in search of one, but they were bought out. The guy two spots ahead of him in line is who bought all of the 30-06's. It looks like all of the 243's were gone by the time he got out there around 1PM. When he called me, I told him about the sale on the Henry Big Boys. He was able to get the .357 rifle today for a great price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom