1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Repealing the 2nd Admendment-Is it even possible? CBSNews Article

Discussion in 'News Links' started by Kobets1, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Kobets1

Kobets1 Marksman

2. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
  3. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I don't believe you can eliminate any of the Bill of Rights and avoid a constitutional crisis. Anyone trying to do so is a fool, and IMO, a domestic enemy of our country. So yes, I consider Stevens a domestic enemy of the United States.

Kobets1, tRidiot and kwaynem like this.
  4. Slim Deal

Slim Deal Sharpshooter

Yes, it is very possible with the cucks and rinos we have in Congress and with the vote rigging system of the democraps. If they successfully take out the 2nd Amendment it will NOT end well for any of them or their followers.

Kobets1 likes this.
  5. DRC458

DRC458 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Possible, but extremely unlikely. Stevens was wrong in 2008, and he's wrong now.

dennishoddy likes this.
  6. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    lol

7. Slim Deal

Slim Deal Sharpshooter

Hmmm,, since 2008 we have had 8 years of O'turd and all political landmines he has placed in our government. Stevens is trying to stir the pot just like the Hogg kid. Both are leftists sideshows and at the same time main attractions to the morons that follow the MSM. We now have the invasion of the European continent and USA, and guess what we can't stop it. Our Government can't even slow it down. Kalikakistan is going over the deep end and the politicians encourage it and again our Federal Government will not arrest the criminals guilty of Sedition. The deep state runs(owns) this country and outside of a hot revolution the bastards will keep it.

Look around with your eyes and ears open, the only small group of people in the power structure of the USA that G-a-F about you, me and the rest of the Deplorables is the White House crew, and half of that can't be trusted. The rest of the Executive Branch is full of the 3 letter agencies. That group hates our effin guts. Congress has told us to FO a long time ago. The Senate is full of old men and I mean old men that are going to do NOTHING, they are a club and we are not in it.

If the Congress continues like they are the the Democrats will most likely win the majority in November 2018.

Extremely unlikely, no in my books. The democrats/left/progressives/communists/collectivist whatever they are called are frothing at the mouth to change things and destroying the 2nd Amendment is at the top of the list right next to the concentration camps that are already built.

I pray that you are right, but my heart and mind are telling me that I cannot take the chance of trusting our federal government to secure and provide for my life, liberty and domestic tranquility. I will continue to pray and live each day and night aware that the next day just might be that day that the evil ones try to take over our country. I'll be ready and willing. Will You?

8. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You really dont know much about liberals and guns do you. Your guns arent going anywhere bub.

9. Slim Deal

Slim Deal Sharpshooter

I know a hell of lot more than you think I do pal,

The Federal Government And War With The American People

Every time a new contract is issued for weapons and ammunition, the typical cacophony of comments follow. Those who think that the FedGov has too many guns and too much ammunition weigh in, and invariably (perhaps some of them are trolls or paid commenters?) some people weigh in with support.

Terrorism. Bad people. Every agent with a gun needs range rounds and personal defense (PD) ammunition (JHP or whatever). Think of how many rounds you shoot per year, and multiply that times the number of agents, blah, blah, blah.

The commenters yammer and yak and go on about how we need to support law enforcement, not understanding the deeper meaning of things. That was true of the recently released contract on behalf of the DHS.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) recently awarded Federal Premium a major ammunition contract. Starting delivery in 2018, the contract provides for up to 180 million rounds of .40-cal. Tactical HST duty ammunition to multiple Department of Homeland Security law enforcement components and other federal agencies for up to five years. This contract will provide the organization’s agents and officers with .40 cal. duty and training ammunition.

“Law enforcement and federal agencies put it all on the line for our safety and freedoms,” said Mike Holm, said product director at Federal Premium.” They should expect nothing less from their ammunition.”

Notice the sleight of hand? “Multiple Department of Homeland Security law enforcement components and other federal agencies.” While wrapped in a patriotic cloak of border security, this contract so hidden as to its real import that you have no idea what’s in it or who receives the ammunition or for what purpose. (Read More)

10. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    No, you cant even find the truth. lawl. Well over 50% of Dems are pro gun but you wouldn't know that from these kind of BS articles.
    Guns aren't going anywhere.

DavidMcMillan likes this.