Reporting for Duty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently found this forum and being a lifelong okie decided I needed to join. I'm a relative newbie to guns. Bought my first one a little over a year ago. I have since traded it for and XDS, got my conceal carry permit, built my first ar and purchased my first Glock. I don't know why it took me so long to get into guns but I'm glad I finally discovered them. I would like to get try out some IDPA here in the next couple months. Also I'm a member at the Wilshire Gun Range. I don't get to shoot as much as I would like (who does lol) but I enjoy dry fire practice in the comfort of my own home whenever possible. I look forward to becoming a part of this forum and learning from fellow citizens of the great State of OKlahoma!

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I will take a look at their schedule. I got the membership as a Christmas gift so I'm still learning all the benefits. I know they have outlaw idpa type matches the fourth Thursday of the month and I was gonna try and go to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom