Rescheduled OKC Metro ENS: Sat May 13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys who can't make this one; please send me your recommendations for June/July time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there...not so sure if the others who have been before will come to this one, but I will. I am bringing a Gen 4 Glock 19, a Glock 43, a Ruger SR1911 LW Cmd in 9mm, a S&W M&P .22 Compact, a Ruger MK IV, and the new Kimber Micro .380. Come out and shoot; hell, we are starting at Halftime Grill for lunch at 11:30, then will go from there to Big Boys to shoot about 1:00 pm.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should go to HT after shooting so we can drink a beer or 2 with our lunch.

ETA, HT is sponsoring a poker run for bikers the 13th. The run starts off at HT and ends at HT. I think they are having KATT radio setup in the parking lot and doing a bike/car wash in the parking lot. I know cause my gal works there a couple shifts a week and she's doing the bike wash.
So ya maybe amongst a large crowd or it maybe average.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have a very sick wife. If she's not better by morning, I may be taking her to the hospital rather than me getting to go eat and shoot...hoping like mad it's not the damn strep throat or something!

Latest posts

Top Bottom