Retired and moved home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born and raised in OK. I've been gone 20 years and just retired. I moved back and am looking forward to doing what I want, when I want and how I want for many years to come. That said, I would appreciate any thoughts on a good gun shop to establish a relationship with in NE OK. I want to not only buy, but will need gunsmithing work as well. Thanks and I look forward to re-learning the OK way to do things.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born and raised in OK. I've been gone 20 years and just retired. I moved back and am looking forward to doing what I want, when I want and how I want for many years to come. That said, I would appreciate any thoughts on a good gun shop to establish a relationship with in NE OK. I want to not only buy, but will need gunsmithing work as well. Thanks and I look forward to re-learning the OK way to do things.

Welcome back to OK. Where have you been living?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome home Okie and welcome to OSA. I'm sorry I can't help you find a good gunshop in your neck of the woods, but I will give you the official OSA welcome...

:greetings:greetings:greetings

Again, congratulations on your recent retirement and welcome back to the best state in the northern hemisphere. The perfect place to call home. :ou1

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOWDY.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom