Retired and moved home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome back, I recently just moved back after retiring also. Still getting reacquainted with the area after being gone 30 years. I haven’t had the chance to visit a lot of the gun shops yet but have been to Bill’s Sporting Goods in Claremore. Nice store that sells guns, ammo, reloading supplies etc. As soon as I start getting out again I plan to visit Sports world and Jerry’s outdoor world in Tulsa(may not be exactly correct on names).

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First Welcome to OSA. Looks like your in Bixby area so stop by SCI on 151st and check it out. Colton is a good guy and is usually there I have done a lot of business in there. All their guns are competitive on price and they will price match I hear if you gotta get every penny out of them. They have a nice supply of stuff and can order most stuff in a day or two. They run sales every couple months and you can get some deals on the sales. As for a gun smith in this area. I ain't much help.

If you need rifle work there is a smith in Bixby. Someone will post up his user name shortly.
Thanks for that information

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OIP.JcOmEgS3GYJYjbmpCdkECAHaGL

Latest posts

Top Bottom