Rib Crib

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can’t stand their signature ribs.
Ribs shouldn’t “fall off the bone”. That’s pulled pork imho.
When I do ribs, I want to actually pick up a rib, slap some lips over it and gently remove the rib meat from the bone with my teeth, not dig into a pile of rib bones with a spoon to eat that rib crib stuff.
The one in town here tastes like it’s been rewarmed in a microwave before serving.
If I’m forced to eat there, it’s usually the three meat dish with sausage brisket and chicken.

Never tried Rib Crib and apparently I haven't missed much.

I don't like overly tender / fall off the bone ribs either......when I cook them on the grill I want them to still have a little "tug" in them when I eat them.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There food tastes like ass!

Everything I've ever tried there is nasty and today was no exception.

I had a gift card in my wallet from last Christmas so I thought I would use it to get some dinner.

It's been a couple of years since I ate there so I decided to chance it. Bad decision.

What I've noticed is that when one of their places first opens it isn't horrible . . . actually decent BBQ. But then the crew that opens and trains leaves. And it's all down hill from there.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time your forced to go to rib crib get the smoked chicken breast it's the only meat I like there.
I mostly eat a selection of sides and skip the meat.
Wife and kids like the super spuds.
Not a rib fan but if I have to cook them then its:
2 racks in a pressure cooker w/onion, garlic, chicken bouillon and a splash of head country.
Cook 15-20 min. remove and cut into 2-3 rib pcs. Put on baking sheet douse with head country and place under broiler a few minutes to caramelize the sauce. In, out and done in less than 30 minutes.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad Brad's in Yukon had the best ribs I ever ate back in the day he worked out of a trailer at the side of the road. When he moved into a downtown brick and mortar it wasn't all that special. The cowboy beans were great too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom