Rifle Dynamics AK Build Class Tulsa, OK October 17-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh I forgot all about value. Value trumps everything. lol. Value is the best even more than a couple Arsenal AKs and the added tutorial guidance is priceless. I shouldnt to have been shaking my head so fast. Everything became a blur.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I read that right? $1900? Might as well buy 4 made Yugo AKs for that price. This reminds me of the AK Jesus guy. SMH
+1 if I'm going to pay that much it better be Michail Kalashnikov teaching the class(From hell). They had 10yr olds making top quality AK'S from several countries. What makes this guy more special than the guy that can build an AK out of a shovel and a parts kit?

JLW

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 if I'm going to pay that much it better be Michail Kalashnikov teaching the class(From hell). They had 10yr olds making top quality AK'S from several countries. What makes this guy more special than the guy that can build an AK out of a shovel and a parts kit?

Nah, Kalashnikov is dead. I did hear that they are going to dig him up from the dirt in a couple of weeks and put him back to work, so maybe he can make it after all.

I am pretty sure your paying for some specialized knowledge and as as a side bonus you end up with one fine weapon.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eh leatherDc. I was going to joke and say Id sell you one for 1500. Who would spend 1900 bucks to build an ak when you can buy one from 500 to 950 already built.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot, for that price you could have a nice NM M14 forgery or a Tricked out Fal or a dam good bolt gun shooting through the same hole.

LeatherDoctor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh i'm well aware. I've owned several and still have one. When I saw the site and price I answered my own questions. Just spoke to soon. I cant justify that on an AK, ever. Maybe spring for an Arsenal just to see what all the fuss is about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom