Rifle Dynamics AK Build Class Tulsa, OK October 17-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh I forgot all about value. Value trumps everything. lol. Value is the best even more than a couple Arsenal AKs and the added tutorial guidance is priceless. I shouldnt to have been shaking my head so fast. Everything became a blur.

You're learning....

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh leatherDc. I was going to joke and say Id sell you one for 1500. Who would spend 1900 bucks to build an ak when you can buy one from 500 to 950 already built.

The same people who would spend $2000 to build an AR when you can buy one for $600?

Not to mention the value involved with the 2 days spent with one of the best AK builders around.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not into AK's, and will not take the course because it does not have to do with what I build or plan to build in my lifetime.

But

Those of you that are AK people, and want to learn to build one by a Master Craftsman, you are not paying for an AK, you are paying for the education. Yes, you can go out and purchase an AK real cheep, but that is not what they are selling. They are selling an education on how to build one, the correct way, and different techniques used to make them run correctly. I think back of different courses I have taken in my life, and I have paid well over that just for electives that were required for my degree. I did not get anything to take home but knowledge, and a book I had to purchase for the course. What you really have to ask yourself is this education worth it for what I want to do?

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those of you that are AK people, and want to learn to build one by a Master Craftsman, you are not paying for an AK, you are paying for the education. Yes, you can go out and purchase an AK real cheep, but that is not what they are selling. They are selling an education on how to build one, the correct way, and different techniques used to make them run correctly. I think back of different courses I have taken in my life, and I have paid well over that just for electives that were required for my degree. I did not get anything to take home but knowledge, and a book I had to purchase for the course. What you really have to ask yourself is this education worth it for what I want to do?

Preach sir. Learn these people some sense.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

Last edited:

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

The best part is that they opened up additional seats for this class because it filled up so quickly. So here the haters are, right where they wanted to be: Not taking the class, safely clutching their so many budget AKs worth of dollars, aghast that others wouldn't stay behind with them... they go on in defiant indignation at the perceived lunacy of imaginary fools. My dad once told me that throwing a fit is kind of like pissing your pants: You're the only one who feels it, but everybody gets to see it. So, rage!

Enjoy the class, fellas. I know you will.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't waste your breath Surveyor1653. I went to the time and expense of hosting RD so MY friends could have this class, I thought I'd open it up to fellow shooters here to save them the added expense of traveling to Las Vegas or elsewhere. Those who wanted to signed up did, AND IN DROVES! So many in fact that we will have more than one class.

So for all you haters...keep on showing your a$$, its quite amusing. And beneficial, I wouldn't want to waste one moment spending time with your likes. So flame away. I'm glad for, if even a moment, you feel important and powerful in your otherwise miserable existence.

PS I'll be sure to post some pics of my self built sweet a$$ AK as I'm banging the 600 meter gong. The standard for any Russian soldier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom