Rio Buckshot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any experience with RIO brand buckshot?

Been looking for some buckshot loads and been hard to find ... Buds has RIO brand 0, 00 and #4 at $1 per round. Yeah ... about the same price per round as Cheaper Than Dirt is selling 22 LR for!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't patterned it, but it cycles a semi auto shotgun fine and kills inside 20 yards just fine. For my purpose I don't need tight pattern outside 20 yards. Haven't had a dud, or a hull fail to eject.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks ... just ordered some 0 Buck. I have a bunch of Federal's 00 LE loads (shoot really tight), some Winchester #4 and Federal 3" #4 but wanted to try 0 buck and see how it works. When I get it, I will take it over to Wilshire and pattern it at 15, 20 and 25 yard.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any experience with RIO brand buckshot?

Been looking for some buckshot loads and been hard to find ... Buds has RIO brand 0, 00 and #4 at $1 per round. Yeah ... about the same price per round as Cheaper Than Dirt is selling 22 LR for!
price is ignorant. But rio low recoil and full power works mighty fine. I have a surplus amount of both. It WAS affordable and shoots with any that I have used of other brands. Made in Texas

Latest posts

Top Bottom