RIP 9MM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that ammo really proved to really be craptastic. I remember when it was the fad a few years back, but I also distinctly remember something happening (tests) that just pushed it into the list of junkdom. Don't make me Google...I've had too many beers.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Federal LE 147 HST

Check SGAmmo for decent prices on 50rd boxes.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I know this thread was from back in March or something but...Speer GDHP, Federal HST, Hornady CD, Underwood BJHP. These are a few of my favorite things. But just a heads up; I read somewhere on the internet that shot placement was more impotent than whatever and...oh yeah; now I remember; it's better to be carried by like 12 guys than not have anybody left to drag you to the hole...or something along those lines anyway. Did you see that there was this place selling 100-round drums for Glocks? Dang, a feller could load up a couple of those babies and it wouldn't make one damned bit of difference what ammo you used, long as you can spray them boolets fast enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom