Rise Trigger wont fit in PSA lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone had issues with PSA lowers not taking drop in triggers? I tried the trigger in a couple different brands of lower and no issues. The PSA would not take it and I only have one PSA to try. I figured I would rather file on a $50 lower than a $100 trigger I know will go in other lower brands. A little filing did nothing. So I broke out the dremel and dremeled till I was tired of dremeling.

Finally I got the thing to lineup so I could get the KNS pins in. Then the @#$@# hammer wouldn't go all the way forward. So I said screw it and tossed the old milspec trigger back in while I still had enough lower to hold it. I was too tired of screwing with it at the time to take photos before I put it back together.

Some googling and I can see there are issues with folks having to do some filing to fit Rise triggers. I just couldn't believe it wouldn't even let the hammer go all the way forward when I finally got it installed.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call rise and have them send you a new one. Was a major issue with them, i took a file to mine and fixed it.

That was supposed to be fixed on the gen 2

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call rise and have them send you a new one. Was a major issue with them, i took a file to mine and fixed it.

That was supposed to be fixed on the gen 2

This is one of the newer Flat trigger 140s. So it can't be that old.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of the newer Flat trigger 140s. So it can't be that old.
Well, either they still have the same issue or its been on someones shelf for a while. Doesnt change the fact that RA needs a phone call about it to get it handled, or you're going to have to fix it yourself.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much is it beveled right there? Kind of hard to see without both styles in front of you, but it needs beveled.
9a4335f364acbac34d24269c9a010b57.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after I pulled it out to take the photos. I noticed it has the extra cut in the hammer. I was so sick of screwing with it after grinding on the upper. When I got it installed I had my finger in front of the hammer to keep it from hitting the upper when I pulled the trigger. It stopped on the extra cut just shy of the upper. I just went and reinstalled it and I will be damned if it doesn't work.

thanks for the help @Lonewatie you got me to look at it again after I stepped away from it and saw my mistake.
20190802_211325.jpg
20190802_211333.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom