Riton scope deals on Woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Got mine out last night to look it over, I got the 1-4 power. First I liked it having the lens covers BUT you have to turn the front cover around to focus, not to inconvenient, just different. Looking through it and focused it, started out on 1 then increasing power up. The object I'm looking at gets smaller the more I increase power?? Any ideas before I email them?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Got mine out last night to look it over, I got the 1-4 power. First I liked it having the lens covers BUT you have to turn the front cover around to focus, not to inconvenient, just different. Looking through it and focused it, started out on 1 then increasing power up. The object I'm looking at gets smaller the more I increase power?? Any ideas before I email them?
Are you looking through the wrong end?[emoji16]

Once you set the focus ring where you see the reticle clearly defined you can remove the lens cap and put it to where you like it.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Are you looking through the wrong end?[emoji16]

Once you set the focus ring where you see the reticle clearly defined you can remove the lens cap and put it to where you like it.
Ha! 1rst thing I thought, it's a lot worse looking through the wrong end

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Man, I just ordered one about 3 hours ago, now I'm a little nervous. What mounts are you all putting them in, I've been browsing Amazon all day instead of actually doing work.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Man, I just ordered one about 3 hours ago, now I'm a little nervous. What mounts are you all putting them in, I've been browsing Amazon all day instead of actually doing work.
I wouldn't worry, they have a great warranty.

I am using a one piece UTG mount that someone suggested on another thread.

https://www.amazon.com/UTG-ACCU-SYN...keywords=utg+30mm+mount&qid=1581271237&sr=8-3

Here is that thread...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=60509&share_type=t&link_source=app

Last edited:

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GU8NEO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Traditional rings for me, these are steel not aluminum. I got lucky as amazon had the low nickels for $7 and high nickels for $12 for some reason when I ordered. They didn't stay that price long.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Please post how this turns out. According to their website, once they receive and approve your warranty request they will simply send you a new scope off the shelf. The warranty can't be better, assuming they stand behind it, so you'll be the first I've heard of to see how their customer service is. I'll also be curious if they send you the same model, or since those on Woot were discontinued, if they replace it with the current model.

Let us know please!

Latest posts

Top Bottom