Riton scope deals on Woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What makes them special?

I guess it's a minor thing but I don't like the mini rails on top of the rings. I have no need for them.
They are stout for the price hands down best mount for less than $100 Top is a PERP Mount with smooth caps and bottom is a weaver mount with thumb mounts, its a little cheaper but the PERP is much nicer mount imo. The PERP has 65in torque spec for the rail so it ain't going no where.
perp.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What makes them special?

I guess it's a minor thing but I don't like the mini rails on top of the rings. I have no need for them.

They are also line bored so you don’t need to lap like standard rings, and for the AR platform it moves the scope further forward for better eye relief.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Quick, so so on communication(no explanation of issue), sent me a label to send back and they returned a another one. Would buy another if I needed it

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Quick, so so on communication(no explanation of issue), sent me a label to send back and they returned a another one. Would buy another if I needed it
That the way their warranty works. They don't yank you around by trying to fix the old one. They just send you a new scope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom