Riton scope deals on Woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That the way their warranty works. They don't yank you around by trying to fix the old one. They just send you a new scope.
Yep. Says so right here...

Our warranty is simple:

No proof of purchase or registration required for your Riton products.

Lifetime warranty regardless of original purchaser.

All warranty replacements will receive a brand-new product off the shelf. We will not ever replace the product with a repaired or refurbished product.

Replacement product will be shipped within 48 hours of receiving and approving your return.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Well here we go bringing a dead post back from the dead. I was on Amazon last night looking around and came across the Riton RT-S mod 5 gen 2 4-16X50. I am getting use to my 1-4 and love the glass on it, so I figured as an early birthday present for myself I would but this one. It's not illuminated and it was a little more than the woot scopes, but at 159$ I figured I would give it a go, especially since its the mod 5 and not the mod 3.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well here we go bringing a dead post back from the dead. I was on Amazon last night looking around and came across the Riton RT-S mod 5 gen 2 4-16X50. I am getting use to my 1-4 and love the glass on it, so I figured as an early birthday present for myself I would but this one. It's not illuminated and it was a little more than the woot scopes, but at 159$ I figured I would give it a go, especially since its the mod 5 and not the mod 3.
I'm glad you are liking the 1-4. With all this rain I haven't even had a chance to sight mine in yet.

Do you have a link to the 4-16 scope?

Latest posts

Top Bottom