Roll Call Long range ENS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
By the way for all you that were laughing at me about forgetting my magazines and having to load 1 at a time..................... my magazines were in my bag right where I put them. Why I put them in the big zippered side pocket is any bodies guess cause I never use that pocket for anything!!! :blush:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way for all you that were laughing at me about forgetting my magazines and having to load 1 at a time..................... my magazines were in my bag right where I put them. Why I put them in the big zippered side pocket is any bodies guess cause I never use that pocket for anything!!! :blush:
Hey, at least you OWN the right magazines... after all the research done and thousands spent and months waited, my mags don't even fit.

picard-facepalm.jpg

BTW, I'm currently shopping for some. Prolly gonna buy a couple of Savage AICS mags on Ebay.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wishing you great weather, dry fields, and bumper crop. Almost forgot, no breakdowns.

It certainly looked like all the wheat up there was ready for harvesting. Took the back roads home, and saw several fields being combined. Was neat that the range was actually in the middle of wheat fields!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh well, probably saved you quite a bit of ammo!

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, at least you OWN the right magazines... after all the research done and thousands spent and months waited, my mags don't even fit.

picard-facepalm.jpg

BTW, I'm currently shopping for some. Prolly gonna buy a couple of Savage AICS mags on Ebay.
I didn't know, I have 762 AICS mags as that's what my rifle runs.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure had a lot of fun shooting with you all today. It was a pleasure to see some familiar faces, and to meet some new folks as well. Great people as always, and some pretty cool firearms as well! I’ll add that I attempted to follow up with a 300 yard pistol shot, after someone who will remain unnamed, hit steel on their first attempt. I was hilariously unsuccessful!

I wish my guest and I could’ve stayed for the food, but we had to head out about an hour early. Had a great time though, looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom