• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Roof repair and replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Call Lewis roofing for roof repair! We just had storms capable of producing hail large enough to damage your roof. Ask for Blake Williamson when you call.

Most of the time we can replace your roof for no out of pocket cost.

We are one of the largest roofing companies in tulsa rules and can offer the best price!

Blake Williamson 918 619 3772

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Call Lewis roofing for roof repair! We just had storms capable of producing hail large enough to damage your roof. Ask for Blake Williamson when you call.

Most of the time we can replace your roof for no out of pocket cost.

We are one of the largest roofing companies in tulsa rules and can offer the best price!

Blake Williamson 918 619 3772

How can you replace a roof with no out of pocket?

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
How can you replace a roof with no out of pocket?
Typically there is enough profit for a contractor to cover your deductible and make plenty of money on a roof. They get away with this by you typically signing a advertising agreement.( saying you are compensated for your advertising aka covering your deductible)

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
True, Most roofing companies don't have lots of crews that work directly for them, there are crews that roof in areas and are contracted. Most of it is cause insurance is too high to employ them directly.

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are one of the largest in town and expect less profit as a result %90 of the time we can cover the deductible. We trust no one but ourselves Lewis roofing has several in house crews. All work is completed by a Lewis roofing employee.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We are one of the largest in town and expect less profit as a result %90 of the time we can cover the deductible. We trust no one but ourselves Lewis roofing has several in house crews. All work is completed by a Lewis roofing employee.

So do all of the roofers you employee speak English, have a drivers license and are legal US residents?

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is a requirement that our employees are legal citizen. Everyone speaks English and has a drivers license.

I assumed that by posting in the general forum I would give the an opportunity to hire a fellow shooter.

Chenry why is it an issue if I advertise my services? I am surprised by your compliant since yesterday you asked me about finishing your bathroom... Remember I am playing my roll in small business america.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Chenry why is it an issue if I advertise my services? I am surprised by your compliant since yesterday you asked me about finishing your bathroom... Remember I am playing my roll in small business america.
Yeah your timing after this storm I guess kinda hit me wrong as it looks like others feel the same way. No worries I guess. Its been a stressful 24 hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom