Rose Bowl: OU - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This oughta be one heckuva game! Baker Mayfield may be a little sickly, but he won't let that slow him down. It could all be a sham after all...The big question in my mind is can OU stop, or at least limit, the potent Georgia running game effectively and make that young Georgia QB resort to having to throw the ball? And then can the Sooners O-line protect Mayfield and give him time to throw? (He doesn't need much; if there's an open receiver; Mayfield will find him).

I'm going to say that the Sooners win this one; it's going to be a close game until the 4th quarter then the Sooners explode and send the Dawgs back to the kennels.

Boomer!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're saying he's got bronchitis... that just don't go away...

everyone here in OK has got some crud right now. It's been going on for the last month or so.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm laid up with the flu and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he got too. The Big 12 is doing pretty good so far, so I hope this doesn't hurt their chances.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm hoping for an OU win, and an Alabama win later in the day, That way we can kick Alabama's butt again, and maybe the idiots on ESPN will stop bragging on how badass the SE Conference is.

My thoughts too. Beating Bama brings a smile to my face. ESPN has a hard on for Saban, and it's gross.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OU will hang tough regardless IMHO. If the D can manage to hold that running game of the Dawgs to a minimum they might have a shot... Either way, it will be fun to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom