Rossi Revolver help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My dad got this revolver at a police auction I think in the early 90's. He gave it to me probably 5 years ago to tinker with. "If you can fix it, you can have it." It has never functioned. So dumb lil ol me stripped the entire thing hoping I could fix it. I still have all the parts that were in the pistol. I think some were missing before I got it. I just can't seem to find the model of the gun or where I can get it fixed or if I can get some parts to fix it myself. I doubt I could send it to Rossi. I know it's probably not the best pistol in the world, but if I could get it working for fairly cheap, that would be a plus in my opinion. It would be a fun little project gun in my opinion since I have never had a revolver or shot one to much.

Only thing I know is that it is a Rossi and it is a 5 shot. (cylinder isn't pictured)

I'm not in a hurry to get it fixed, but any help is appreciated.

Pics:

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Simon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had one apart in 30 years or so, but the last one went together kind of like a S&W Chiefs special. Its not exactly like a Smith, but, if you have one, it may help. If that thing is very old, do not shoot any +P ammo in it.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a similar one, except blued. I agree with what both posters above said. It should go together just like a J frame Smith - mine does. Numrich used to have parts for them. They still may.