Ruger 22's ...rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have the need for a new 22lr. on the net, I see the tiger precision rifle and the all American. I have seen a precision rifle at sports world. Anyone know a gun shop that has both so I can compare the guns?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've seen both at SCI in catoosa. I'm sure others have em too. Pretty common they are.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
SCI Bixby should also. I am surprised sports world didn't have the American. I have seen them in there first rack as you walk in on right side for the Americans. I can't recall if they keep the precision locked up with the nicer 22s like CZs and Anschutz. Normally their sales people are all over you until you need to ask a question. You may call Action arms I think I have seen both there also.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed Atwood's in Claremore had a Ruger precision the other day. I know they had the Americans too. Might be an Atwood's near you.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I saw both in Academy in Owasso before but when I looked online it says Precision's have to be ordered in. I don't trust their system. Also BPS should have both if you just want to put your hands on them. Take a gold bar if you plan to buy there.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had looked at sports world , Atwood in Sapulpa, both tulsa academies, three ar dealers, bass pro and found one demo rifle at sports world was all that I found….. A ruger precision. The others would order one in for me. None had an American target 22. Went to csi in Bixby. They had the precision rifle.... I decided to buy it and just forget the American ruger. I get to wait for the background check as always.

Thanks for inputs.

Now trying to decide on a scope. Any inputs n which to get. I will shoot 25 & 50yards the majority of the time

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3-9x56, this years new squirrel getter. Oh, and academy sports sitting on the rack in Norman.
a648b3a6feed82588368c7a21b250424.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had looked at sports world , Atwood in Sapulpa, both tulsa academies, three ar dealers, bass pro and found one demo rifle at sports world was all that I found….. A ruger precision. The others would order one in for me. None had an American target 22. Went to csi in Bixby. They had the precision rifle.... I decided to buy it and just forget the American ruger. I get to wait for the background check as always.

Thanks for inputs.

Now trying to decide on a scope. Any inputs n which to get. I will shoot 25 & 50yards the majority of the time

I absolutely love my 2 Primary arms fixed 6x .22 scopes they can be had for $106 when optics planet runs a % discount otherwise $119.. The reticle is FAST and it has built in ranging.. If you want to step up they also have a 1-6x24 that runs $290.. Here's my GD making 3" steel plates dance up a storm at 50yds.. If your going to bust clays or cans and such your going to like the reticle..
https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-6x-scope-with-the-patented-acss-22lr-reticle

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_180802.jpg
    IMG_20190323_180802.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20190323_180828.jpg
    IMG_20190323_180828.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in sports world yesterday did see one stainless American in green plastic but don't recall what caliber.

I do a lot of business with SCI Bixby. Good people there. Whats your budget on glass? They always have sales on Vortex and Nikon around 20th of each month. I have both the 3x9 and 4x12 Nikon 22 Rimfire scopes and they are really nice bright glass for the price. No issues from either one. Paralax is fixed at 50yd I believe so shouldnt be an issue at 25 and 50yds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom