• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ruger American Ranch Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Looking for ruger American ranch in 300 blackout and 6.5 grendel (maybe 5.56). Only interested in the AR mag compatible models. Picked one up in 350LEGEND and love it so much that I want a couple other calibers! Hah

Decided for a lightweight pack rifle I would go to it instead of an AR. Located in norman. Have various trade items or cash. 4058212160 if you prefer to text.

Last edited:

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks Brettj, looking to deal locally if possible versus shipping it in. I can ship one in through Cabelas or bass pro, but I like to try and look around at local business or individuals first to keep the money more in Okies hands if possible. Thank ya for looking out though!

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   1
Thanks Brettj, looking to deal locally if possible versus shipping it in. I can ship one in through Cabelas or bass pro, but I like to try and look around at local business or individuals first to keep the money more in Okies hands if possible. Thank ya for looking out though!

Makes sense! No problem man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom