Ruger GP100 4inch holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Galco if you want a good shoulder rig. The holster/mag holders are detachable so you can attach holsters/mag carriers for different guns and still use the same rig. I love mine.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out Galco if you want a good shoulder rig. The holster/mag holders are detachable so you can attach holsters/mag carriers for different guns and still use the same rig. I love mine.

Galco's shoulder rigs for AUTOS are great. The 2 spare mags on the right side kinda balance out the weight of the gun on the left side.

Their revolver shoulder rigs however suck. They come with a double cartridge pouch which holds 12 loose rounds or a pair of speed strips. Or, you can "order up" and get a double speedloader pouch. Still...this has absolutely ZERO balancing heft to it. The gun side sags and the cartridge/speedloader pouch winds up in your armpit.

Unless of course, you use a tie down.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harlow Holsters

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_gun04.jpg

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Galco's shoulder rigs for AUTOS are great. The 2 spare mags on the right side kinda balance out the weight of the gun on the left side.

Their revolver shoulder rigs however suck. They come with a double cartridge pouch which holds 12 loose rounds or a pair of speed strips. Or, you can "order up" and get a double speedloader pouch. Still...this has absolutely ZERO balancing heft to it. The gun side sags and the cartridge/speedloader pouch winds up in your armpit.

Unless of course, you use a tie down.

Good point.. it is more balanced for autos. But I wear mine very snug so the lack of balance on my cartridge pouch side doesn't bother me so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom