Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
, I think we ended up ordering around 80 - 90 guns. Great way to stimulate the economy, better than some that we have seen lately.......

I had another OSA'r do a private group buy between co-workers and family that I did transfers for also. It was 10 I think.

So, If you include them in that number it is more like 90 or 100 guns! That is really close to 30K in guns!!!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
btw....Just for the record - I bought one too. :)
Too good of a deal to pass up.
The ironic thing is...I didn't even know that I needed one! I've been telling my friends that I must be in touch with my feminine side 'cause I saved over two hundred dollars on something that I never would have bought otherwise. :teehee:

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
btw....Just for the record - I bought one too. :)
Too good of a deal to pass up.
The ironic thing is...I didn't even know that I needed one! I've been telling my friends that I must be in touch with my feminine side 'cause I saved over two hundred dollars on something that I never would have bought otherwise. :teehee:

Did you send your info to Gillman and tell Julie that it was to ship to the City?

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gillman, do you know if she got them shipped on Friday or not?

Anyone know where I can find .38 or .357 ammo? Looking for cheap practice stuff.

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom