Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 1 gun that I do not have contact information for. If you have not heard from me please PM me so I can unite you with your gun

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone gearing up to carry theirs? If so, please suggest holsters

Also, i've determined the stock grip is just too big for me. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to look at an alternative grip that will allow my index finger on the right hand to have a little more leverage on the trigger?

Thanks

B

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hey blutch,

Check out hogue... they make great grips both smaller and larger....

I ordered my gonlco alves wood with finger grips... Just like on my S&W 66-2

just got to hogue website

hope this helps you out,
keven

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
blutch, Ruger makes two different standard GP100 grips, the full size you have, and a "Compact" that was installed on some of the fixed sight guns.

I own one of each, here's some pictures I posted on the Ruger forum that show the difference between the two. I believe that you can buy the compact somewhere, and it's not very expensive (~$20-$30), but can't remember where off the top of my head.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
blutch, Ruger makes two different standard GP100 grips, the full size you have, and a "Compact" that was installed on some of the fixed sight guns.

I own one of each, here's some pictures I posted on the Ruger forum that show the difference between the two. I believe that you can buy the compact somewhere, and it's not very expensive (~$20-$30), but can't remember where off the top of my head.

Hey NK, where did you get your compact grips? I would like to try them and see how they fit my wife's hands.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
They came on the 3" fixed sight gun. I'll just post the pictures in the GP thread and link htat here. When I said I have both, I meant I have both guns. But both of them will be at the OSA swap meet, so you are more than welcome to try them there.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom