• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Rustic gun rack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am looking for an old style, rough and rustic gun rack for my cabin. I’m wanting something to put rifles in as I come inside from hunting, rather than leaning them in the corner or laying them on the floor. I don’t care if it is a vertical or horizontal rack, but would like it to look like it fits in a hunting cabin and not fancy.

If you have something you would consider selling, send me a pic and a price.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Let me look up in the attic tomorrow. I built a three gun horizontal rack back in high school woodwork class and kept my .410 on it for many years if that is what your looking for.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am looking for an old style, rough and rustic gun rack for my cabin. I’m wanting something to put rifles in as I come inside from hunting, rather than leaning them in the corner or laying them on the floor. I don’t care if it is a vertical or horizontal rack, but would like it to look like it fits in a hunting cabin and not fancy.

If you have something you would consider selling, send me a pic and a price.
I have an ad on here for one

Latest posts

Top Bottom