Ryker grip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not I, the entire concept is aimed at older Service members if I read correctly. While the strain on bicep may be reduced, the increased strain on the shoulder and wrist would seem to be greater.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not I, the entire concept is aimed at older Service members if I read correctly. While the strain on bicep may be reduced, the increased strain on the shoulder and wrist would seem to be greater.
My thoughts too. The Scapulae would be under stress as well as the delt and Subscap. With my shoulder, no way.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
have had guys wrap 550 cord through the same location and use it as a handle in combat, even had a few that just slapped on a handle to the rails there. But honestly, if the rifle is to much for you to carry in combat, ya arse is probably a bit more out of shape than a simple grip change will fix... YMMV

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this thing is ridiculous. I have a bad left shoulder and when I hold my rifle for even a little bit it really gets fatigued. I don’t see how this thing would reduce that. Plus, I don’t want a boulder hanging off my hand guard. Talk about awkward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom